Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Note to Readers: Please Start Leaving Me Comments!

Dear Readers of Funk Football,

I know you exist. You're not fooling me. I check my blog tracker every day and I know that there are a (significant amount of) readers of this blog.

So why don't you comment? I would love for every post to become a thread of conversation for all the readers to chime in. You don't even need to be a registered Gmail user (they own blogger) to comment. I've enabled it so you can comment anonymously.

Of course I'd rather you follow Sebastian's lead and sign every post you comment so I know who wrote it; and if I don't know you it'd be a great chance to meet one another (as corny and un-heterosexual as that sounds).

So who do you think needs to shut up in NFL? I know I left some names off.

Am I crazy for picking San Diego and Pittsburgh this week?

Did I crown the Broncos AFC West Champs too soon?

Please let me know what you think!

And once again, thanks for reading one persons opinion on a sport with too many opinions as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment